Hello,

From: Mr.Anthony Jones
Date: Mon May 21 2018 - 15:00:22 EST

Good Day,

I am Mr.Anthony Jones, I apologize for contacting you in this manner
but the situation at hand demands urgent attention from all presumed
beneficiaries. There is an unfinished business transaction in my
branch with my late client Mr. Alfred , who is from your country, he
left sum of Eleven Million Seven hundred thousand Euros
(â11.700.000.00) in his Bank account before his death, He was a CEO
Oil and Gas company and have other business investment here in
England, before his death in the year 2014.

I am aware that there is plan to return his fund to the government
treasury if nobody put up a claim. I want to present you as the
beneficiary of the deceased, And I will use my position and influence
in the bank to make sure they release this money to you for us to
share it I shall explain in details when I receive your reply, If you
are interested to work with me get back immediately for more details.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Anthony Jones