Re: Performance drop on kernel-4.17 visible on Stream, Linpack and NAS parallel benchmarks

From: Jakub Racek
Date: Wed Jun 06 2018 - 08:50:30 EST

+++ Rafael J. Wysocki [06/06/18 14:34 +0200]:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Jakub Racek <jracek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

There is a huge performance regression on the 2 and 4 NUMA node systems on
stream benchmark with 4.17 kernel compared to 4.16 kernel. Stream, Linpack
and NAS parallel benchmarks show upto 50% performance drop.

OK, and why do you think that it is related to ACPI?

I don't know where the problems is or who to CC.
What information should be added? I can probably provide it, if I know
what.

Thanks,
Rafael