Re: Requirement to get BAR pci_bus_address in user space

From: okaya
Date: Thu Jun 14 2018 - 06:33:46 EST

On 2018-06-14 06:29, Srinath Mannam wrote:
++ Alex Williamson, kvm,

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for quick reply.

If we want to add this in vfio then I think we need to do the same in
uio case also.

As I mentioned in previous mail, in the current implementation
resource information (address and size) is gathering from resource
named file created in /sys directory.
So I expect it would be better to have similar method as existing in sysfs.

Can you give some info on why you need the actual bar address value?

Regards,
Srinath.