Vanity Gods and the LKML attitude problem.

From: Email
Date: Fri Jun 15 2018 - 05:55:09 EST

A bit futher renaming of our projects. We seem to have hit the main problem of the LKML attitude discussion. It seems indeed the classic problem of vanity gods.

A Richard/Linus/Andrew Trinity, results in a 1000 hz timer, and 10ms filter in sched.c. And facistic attitudes with swearing and wanting to kill over printers, indeed a little communism there. Who thought communism was still alive, in the form of a "nerd" sect online.

All you hated about GNU is communism.

Best,
Ywe AKA.
IÃz Gnomegod (to fit in with LKML leaders).
---
www.nyt.cloud for an alternative.