Follow Up

From: Nichelle Nichols
Date: Fri Jul 27 2018 - 07:45:20 EST

Hi,

I wanted to check with you if you had a time to go through my previous email,

Let me know your thoughts about acquiring this email list.

Regards,

Nichelle

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I understand that your company is Participating/Exhibiting atÂFDR Training ExpoÂÂ2018

Would you be interested inÂanÂAttendees listÂfor Multi-Channel Marketing?Â

We have available1000+ConfirmedÂAttendeesÂcomplete contact information includingÂOpt-in email addressÂand direct phone numbers.

ÂAwaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Nichelle Nichols

Marketing Executive

We respect your privacy, if you want to remove from this list. Please reply back with the subject line as âLeave Outâ.