AW: AW: AW: PROBLEM: Kernel Oops in UDP stack

From: Marcel Hellwig
Date: Wed Aug 01 2018 - 09:27:34 EST

>Another way to spot the problem would be to add a check in
>pskb_expand_head()

Many thanks for this advice. Indeed, by backporting the pskb_expand_head (and build_skb because it didn't exist) from the version 3.5.7 to 3.4.113 fixes (?) the issue for now. We want to test 3 or 4 machines over night and see if any problem occurs.

Let's see if we can do the same for our 2.6.39.2 kernel (I guess that will be pure pain ð ).

Many thanks so far for your support! I will report tomorrow (CEST) if we succeeded.

Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen / With kind regards

Marcel Hellwig
B. Sc. Informatik
Entwickler

m-u-tÂGmbH
Am Marienhof 2
22880 Wedel
Germany

Phone: +49 4103 9308 - 474
Fax:ÂÂ +49 4103 9308 - 99
mhellwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mut-group.com

GeschÃftsfÃhrerÂ(Managing Director): Fabian Peters Amtsgericht Pinneberg (Commercial Register No.): HRBÂ10304 PI USt-IdNr. (VAT-No.): DE228275390
WEEE-Reg-Nr.: DE 72271808