UAE based Flexible low interest rate of 2.5% ROI per annually.

From: Baghdadi Mahmud
Date: Tue Aug 14 2018 - 17:40:26 EST

Attention;

I consult with a UAE based investment company, I seek for beneficial projects for the organizations, seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, Crypto currency; thus any sector.

We are ready to fund projects outside UAE in the form of Soft Loan, we grant loan to both co-operate and private entities at a low interest rate of 2.5% ROI per annually, the terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Kind Regards,

Allah Blessing to you