{Filename?} Enquiry Order

From: Mr Walter Benson
Date: Thu Aug 16 2018 - 03:58:01 EST

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (Enquiry_Catalogue.zip, Enquiry_Catalogue.exe).
Warning: Please read the "rtspam-uits-indiana-edu-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear Supplier,

Please view our company catalog in attach file below and selected
items then provide quotation based on our requirement.
For further clarification or any question feel free to contact
me.

Your further reply as above will be very appreciated and helpful
for our next conversation.
Hope we can establish long-term business relationship.

Best regards.

Walter Benson.
Marketing & Business Development
APTECH AFRICA LTD
JUBA SOUTH SUDAN
TEL:+211922414561
www.aptechafrica.com
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "Enquiry_Catalogue.zip"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.