Re: [char-misc-next 00/12] mei: Add DMA ring

From: 'Greg Kroah-Hartman'
Date: Sun Aug 19 2018 - 02:13:04 EST

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 05:34:35AM +0000, Winkler, Tomas wrote:

> > > I've applied the first 5 patches now. Please fix up and resend the rest.
> >
> > Greg, as I wrote, we wish to stay with the dual license in that file, please can
> > you apply the patches as they are?
>
> Hi Greg, can you please respond, we have half of the series merged only, it should be completed.

It's the middle of the merge window, with major security things
happening at the same time, my ability to be persistant and annoyed at
minor things like this is very low...

Anyway, the patch series is long gone from my queue, you will have to
resend them please. But first, I want to see an Intel lawyer's
signed-off-by on them when you do resend them as the last time I talked
to them, they said they were not going to be doing dual-licensed kernel
code anymore for a whole bunch of reasons I don't want to get into on a
public mailing list.

So go verify this please, and get their approval before resending.

thanks,

greg k-h