RE: [RDMA bug] KASAN: use-after-free Read in __list_del_entry_valid (4)

From: Parav Pandit
Date: Thu Aug 23 2018 - 13:14:47 EST

Hi Doug,

I am not sure.
To me it is unlikely, because rdma_resolve_route() for InfiniBand is not synchronous either which needs to query the SA.
But qp_mutex existed long before that which doesn't provide any performance improvements. ( by splitting as 3rd lock instead of id_lock and handler_lock) and so on.