Please kindly respond

From: Mrs. Nadesh
Date: Mon Sep 17 2018 - 05:05:19 EST

--
Greetings,

I am Mrs. Nadesh aging widow of 64 years old suffering from long time
illness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of
($15,500,000.00 Million Dollars) and I needed a very honest and God
fearing who can withdraw this money ths funds use it for Charity works.
I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to
the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may
be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith.
More detail will be giving after recievig your reply.

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Nadesh