Re: [V2, 0/5] platform: dwc: Add of DesignWare MIPI CSI-2 Host

From: Maxime Ripard
Date: Fri Sep 21 2018 - 10:37:24 EST

Hi Luis,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 01:16:38PM +0200, Luis Oliveira wrote:
> This adds support for Synopsys MIPI CSI-2 Host and MIPI D-PHY.
> The patch series include support for initialization/configuration of the
> DW MIPI CSI-2 controller and DW MIPI D-PHY and both include a reference
> platform driver.
>
> This will enable future SoCs to use this standard approach and possibly
> create a more clean environment.
>
> This series also documents the dt-bindings needed for the platform drivers.
>
> This was applied in: https://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git

I'm currently working on some MIPI D-PHY support through the generic
phy framework that could benefit your patches.

https://lwn.net/Articles/764173/

Feel free to comment on that serie if you have any particular
constraints or if you believe that some issues should be addressed.

Thanks!
Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Bootlin