Re: [GIT PULL] irqchip updates for 4.20

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Sat Oct 06 2018 - 09:53:16 EST

Marc,

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> Here's the set of irqchip updates for 4.20. On the menu this time,
> support for the Marvell SEI and Cirrus Logic Madera interrupt
> controllers, support for kexec on GICv3 system, as well as a few
> fixes and cleanups.
>
> Note that the GICv3/kexec stuff depends on some EFI updates. The whole
> branch is thus based on tip/efi/irqchip which Ingo has created for
> this purpose.
>
> Please pull,

Done, but

> Richard Fitzgerald (1):
> irqchip: Add driver for Cirrus Logic Madera codecs

This one breaks the build because MADERA_IRQ is selected by MFD_MADERA, but
the updates to the header file are not yet upstream. It works against next
but not standalone. Breaks allyes/allmod/randconfig builds

So this commit needs to go through MFD along with the other related
changes. I zapped it from irq/core already.

Thanks,

tglx