Re: [RFC] usb: chipidea: Add minimal support for HSIC interface on i.MX6QDL

From: Frieder Schrempf
Date: Mon Oct 15 2018 - 06:28:35 EST

On 12.10.2018 03:19, Peter Chen wrote:
Thanks, I should do it earlier, I could not find a suitable board with HSIC support
at mainline kernel.
It is very kind that you could help on it and test function at real
board. My suggestion is follow all flows in Link [2] since we need to cover
suspend/resume and remote wakeup.

It seems like power management and other things in the linux-imx kernel are not
fully implemented in mainline so there are quite a few differences.

My knowledge of USB, etc. is very limited, so I guess this is currently beyond my
skills. Can you or someone else provide a patch to get started? I could help with
testing, reviewing, etc.

Ok, I will supply the patch, and you could add your dts changes as well as testing.
Thanks.

Ok, great. Just let me know when you have something that is ready for testing and I will give it a try on my setup.

Thanks,
Frieder