linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RE:For Your Urgent Perusal

From: Mr Steven Walter
Date: Fri Oct 26 2018 - 00:34:32 EST

Dear linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,

I am sorry for invading your privacy because we do not know each
other
but I am contacting you because of my late client who died
without a
will.
This is to notify you that your are the beneficiary to the
bequest of
the sum of Â10,500,000.00 GBP in the intent of my deceased
client.
If you accept please forward your full names, current address and
your
direct cell for the court documentations and so that we can
obtain the
probate division of court papers required for you to claim the
funds
from the holding bank.

Thanks,
Steven Walter

Disclaimer: Adobe reserves the rights to protect sensitive
documents
against fraudsters and spyware. Adobe secured files are
encrypted with
the receivers' email and can only be viewed by the recipient. For
more
details visit http://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html for details.