Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull NFS client changes for Linux 4.20.

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Fri Oct 26 2018 - 16:21:02 EST

On Fri, 2018-10-26 at 13:10 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:45 AM Trond Myklebust <
> trondmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > NFS client updates for Linux 4.20
>
> Pulled.

Thank you!

> Btw, just out of curiosity - is there some pattern to when I get the
> pull requests from you vs Anna? Or is it just "whoever happens to
> have
> the baton"? Not that it matters, but I was wondering if there was
> some
> logic to it that I've missed..

We agreed about a year or so ago to take turns maintaining the linux-
next branches. So in practice that means Anna has been sending you the
pull requests for the odd kernel minor numbers, and I've been sending
you the ones for the even numbers.
We still share the burden of reviewing the code, though, so if
something slips through the cracks, we get to share the blame... â

Cheers
Trond

--
Trond Myklebust
Linux NFS client maintainer, Hammerspace