GNU Kind Communication Guidelines / New Code Of Conduct = Insufficient Pseudoreligion

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sat Oct 27 2018 - 11:09:33 EST

Hello.

As a researcher I started a trend in here a few years ago, where criticism of the lack of coherent philosophy behind Linux, now seems to have resulted in a few lines of pseudoreligious statements, that supposedly is the answer to this, called "GNU Kind Communication Guidelines" and "New Code Of Conduct".

Again, ofcourse none of this will solve anything. A full and coherent philosophy is needed. I/O in the 50s was indeed based in "God", and a biblical background. For a full coherent philosophy, globally, one needs the roots, and corrected roots, and that means a Quran now, with full corrected Ibrahimic background. Islam indeed is an inescapable growing trend, and just as any good development should be accepted.
.
Indeed The Quran states, deal justly, and fair pay measures should be implemented kernelwise. So that indeed available source can be a real alternative in this businessdominated sector.

A global fair pay available source system, would be the logical conclusion and next move, and requires such a philosophical coherence.
And one day people might be grown enough to do without Pingu idols:Âhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hg7ENwFUg

Do not wait for GNU7 Unyx w/ Mate.

This is it.

Best,