Re: [GIT PULL] nfsd changes for 4.20

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Wed Oct 31 2018 - 11:53:22 EST

On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 11:44 -0400, J. Bruce Fields wrote:

> Stephen also sent a warning about a merge conflict with the vfs tree
> (not merged yet, I think) but I assume that's not as big a deal since
> it
> should actually show up at merge time, not build time:
>

> http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20181029122121.7758fed4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --b.

For the record, the same issue shows up in the client code in
net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c, and various people have Cced us with patches.
I've forwarded at least one such patch on to Al, so I'm assuming he
will fix things up before sending a pull request.

--
Trond Myklebust
Linux NFS client maintainer, Hammerspace