Attn!!

From: Innocent Deeh
Date: Mon Nov 26 2018 - 08:36:23 EST

My Dear,

I have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I
mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch
with but both of you have the same last name, so it will be very easy
to make you become his official next of kin based on the basis with
administration of letter appointment as he die without a written WILL.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my
clientâs funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance of hung
value. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you
Comprehensive details on what we are to do. Reply here
(info_innocent_dee@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Yours faithfully,
Barrister. Innocent Deeh ESQ.
E-mail: info_innocent_dee@xxxxxxxxxxxx