Re: move the arm arch_dma_alloc implementation to common code

From: Robin Murphy
Date: Wed Nov 28 2018 - 07:18:23 EST

On 2018-11-15 11:50 am, Will Deacon wrote:
On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 08:52:38AM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Can I get a quick review from the arm64 folks? I think it should
be fine there as it basically is a code move, but an additional pair
or two of eyes always helps to weed out bugs.

I reviewed the arm64 parts, but it would be ideal if Robin could have a look
as well.

Yup, from a quick skim the general shape of the whole series looks
pleasing, but I've been holding off going through it in detail until I've
figured out what's up with the last thing I thought I'd reviewed
exhaustively...

Either way I'll make some time for a proper look next week once I'm back.

Did you get a chance to look over this?

Sorry, it took a little longer than expected to catch up, but I'm looking at it now.

Robin.