[PATCH v3 00/11] Mediatek MT8183 clock and scpsys support
From: Weiyi Lu
Date: Mon Dec 10 2018 - 02:33:08 EST
This series is based on v4.20-rc1 and most of changes are extracted from series below
(clock/scpsys common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765)
(clock support of MT8183)
The whole series is composed of
clock common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765 (PATCH 1-3),
scpsys common changes for both MT8183 & MT6765 (PATCH 4),
clock support of MT8183 (PATCH 5-8),
scpsys support of MT8183 (PATCH 9-11) and
resend a clock patch long time ago(PTACH 12).
change sinve v2:
- refine for implementation consistency of mtk clk mux.
- separate the onoff API into enable/disable API for mtk scpsys.
- resend a patch about PLL rate changing.
changes since v1:
- refine for better code quality.
- some minor bug fix of clock part, like incorrect control address
and missing clocks.