I rebased on top of Jacek's patches and, as I could not find them on git kernel
tree, I included them here. Also with small fixup.
Changes since v1:
1. Rebase on Jacek's patches.
2. Add patch 3/5 for fixup of Jacek's solution.Applied to the for-next branch of linux-leds.git, thanks.
3. Drop first two patches from the series (applied).
4. Patch 5/5: Use LED_INIT_DEFAULT_TRIGGER (suggested by Jacek Anaszewski).
5. Patch 5/5: Return-on-error and log warning (suggested by Pavel Machek)
Jacek Anaszewski (2):
led: triggers: Break the for loop after default trigger is found
led: triggers: Add LED_INIT_DEFAULT_TRIGGER flag
Krzysztof Kozlowski (3):
led: triggers: Initialize LED_INIT_DEFAULT_TRIGGER if trigger is
brought after class
dt-bindings: leds: Add pattern initialization from Device Tree
leds: trigger: Add pattern initialization from Device Tree
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/common.txt | 7 +++++
drivers/leds/led-triggers.c | 10 +++++--
drivers/leds/trigger/ledtrig-pattern.c | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++
include/linux/leds.h | 1 +
4 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)