On Mon 2018-12-10 22:03:18, Jacek Anaszewski wrote:
Thank you for the update.
On 12/10/18 10:29 AM, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
I rebased on top of Jacek's patches and, as I could not find them on git kernel
tree, I included them here. Also with small fixup.
Changes since v1:
1. Rebase on Jacek's patches.
Made following amendments to 2/5:
- removed extra empty line
- fixed language in the commit message as proposed by Pavel
2. Add patch 3/5 for fixup of Jacek's solution.Applied to the for-next branch of linux-leds.git, thanks.
3. Drop first two patches from the series (applied).
4. Patch 5/5: Use LED_INIT_DEFAULT_TRIGGER (suggested by Jacek Anaszewski).
5. Patch 5/5: Return-on-error and log warning (suggested by Pavel Machek)
Pavel - I'm still awaiting your acks, just wanted to have
the patch set in linux-next quicker, taking into account that
merge window is imminent.
Ok, let me take a look. But this really should have Rob's acknowledge,