Re: 4.14 backport request for dbdda842fe96f: "printk: Add console owner and waiter logic to load balance console writes"

From: Daniel Wang
Date: Wed Dec 12 2018 - 19:40:34 EST

In case this was buried in previous messages, the commit I'd like to
get backported to 4.14 is dbdda842fe96f: printk: Add console owner and
waiter logic to load balance console writes. But another followup
patch that fixes a bug in that patch is also required. That is
c14376de3a1b: printk: Wake klogd when passing console_lock owner.

--
Best,
Daniel