From: Jason Wang <jasowang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:08:15 +0800
This series tries to fix various issues of vhost:Hello Jason.
- Patch 1 adds a missing write barrier between used idx updating and
- Patch 2-3 brings back the protection of device IOTLB through vq
mutex, this fixes possible use after free in device IOTLB entries.
- Patch 4-7 fixes the diry page logging when device IOTLB is
enabled. We should done through GPA instead of GIOVA, this was done
through intorudce HVA->GPA reverse mapping and convert HVA to GPA
during logging dirty pages.
Please consider them for -stable.
Changes from V1:
- silent compiler warning for 32bit.
- use mutex_trylock() on slowpath instead of mutex_lock() even on fast
Look like Michael wants you to split out patch #4 and target
net-next with it.
So please do that and respin the first 3 patches here with Michael's