Re: [ANNOUNCE] Call for Papers - linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf, Christchurch NZ, 21-25 Jan 2019

From: Andrew Donnellan
Date: Sat Dec 15 2018 - 02:15:07 EST

On 21/10/18 12:10 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
The linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf is happening once again, this time in Christchurch on 22 Jan 2019.

*** Submissions close on 2018-12-16, 23:59 AoE, with early submissions (before 2018-11-16, 23:59 AoE) given priority. ***

This deadline is in just under 53 hours, and will not be extended.

*** Submission details: http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2019-cfp.html ***

The Kernel Miniconf is a 1 day stream alongside the main LCA conference to talk about kernel stuff.

We invite submissions on anything related to kernel and low-level systems programming. We welcome submissions from developers of all levels of experience in the kernel community, covering a broad range of topics.

Past Kernel Miniconfs have included technical talks on topics such as memory management, RCU, scheduling and filesystems, as well as talks on Linux kernel community topics such as licensing and Linux kernel development process.

We strongly encourage both first-time and seasoned speakers from all backgrounds, ages, genders, nationalities, ethnicities, religions and abilities. Like the main LCA conference itself, we respect and encourage diversity at our miniconf.

Speakers will need to purchase an LCA ticket to attend.

See http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2019-cfp.html for full details and the submission form.

--
Andrew Donnellan OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan@xxxxxxxxxxx IBM Australia Limited