I want to present you as a relation ( NEXT OF KIN )....I expect your reply.

From: JOHN OLEH
Date: Mon Dec 24 2018 - 16:58:56 EST

Good Day,

I work with Union Bank, I want to present you as a relation ( NEXT OF
KIN ) to a Late customer of our bank who happens to come from the same
country with you, Our Late customer has no wife or Children as such I
want to present you as a relation ( NEXT OF KIN ) so as to enable our
bank to transfer the sum of US$10,500,000.00 to you as a relation (
NEXT OF KIN ) to our Late customer.

Once the US$10,500,000.00 is transferred to you I want you to take 30%
for yourself and 70% will be mine which you are to assist me put into
investment there in your country on any business that is profit
oriented.

If you agree to receive the fund US$10,500,000.00 I advise you to
reply back to me so we can proceed.

Regards,

Mr.John Oleh.

Union Bank.