Happy Christmas

From: LAMIDO SANUSI
Date: Tue Dec 25 2018 - 05:09:56 EST

Happy Christmas,

Death without a WILL is a damning circumstance that causes lot of
problems to family.

With confidentiality I am reaching out to you regarding a circumstance
within my jurisdiction.One of our client passed on without a WILL over
two years now.

Efforts to trace any relation proved void hence I have to hire a
private researcher who furnished me with your contact details.Can I
propose to nominate you as the next of kin?

You will appreciate your entitlement being the next of kin, Let me
know your interest on this.Please reply me back urgently on :
lamidosanusi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Lamido Sanusi