[PATCH 3/6] ARM: dts: s5pv210: fascinate4g: Remove hardcoded bootargs
From: PaweÅ Chmiel
Date: Fri Dec 28 2018 - 11:18:47 EST
Since we have uboot (flashed in place of stock kernel),
it's not needed anymore to hardcode bootargs.
Signed-off-by: PaweÅ Chmiel <pawel.mikolaj.chmiel@xxxxxxxxx>
arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-fascinate4g.dts | 7 -------
1 file changed, 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-fascinate4g.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-fascinate4g.dts
index ccf761b1babf..07a8d9bbe5b8 100644
@@ -11,13 +11,6 @@
stdout-path = &uart2;
- * It's hard to change those parameters in stock bootloader,
- * since it requires special hardware/cable.
- * Let's hardocde bootargs for now, till u-boot port is finished,
- * with which it should be easier.
- bootargs = "root=/dev/mmcblk1p1 rw rootwait ignore_loglevel earlyprintk";