Thank you for your insight.

From: vnsndalce
Date: Fri Dec 28 2018 - 13:48:12 EST

Thank you for your insight.

It is a shame that there were no responses. They ignored your post, then kept baying at me: "no this is wrong" "you're not a lawyer" "I will not lower myself to refute you with arguments!".

As for non-monetary consideration to support an additional no-revocation term:
Many of the old linux-kernel (programmer)rights-holders have received nothing, and have made no such promise.
Many of the contributors (who did not transfer their rights) have received nothing.

There is nothing to uphold the contention that they have forfeited their default right to rescind license to their property.
They never made such a promise, they were never paid for such a promise, they never contracted for such, etc.

They wrote code, licensed it gratuitously,
and now an attempt is being made to both control their speech, their action, and to basically convert their property.

Most of the entities who have been licensed the works have neither paid anything to the various rights-holders,
nor have they ever contacted nor been contacted by the various rights-holders, etc.