[PATCH v7 0/6] support a new type of PMIC,including two chips(rk817 and rk809)
From: Tony Xie
Date: Wed Jan 02 2019 - 05:28:06 EST
Most of functions and registers of the rk817 and rk808 are the same,
so they can share allmost all codes.
Their specifications are as follows:
1) The RK809 and RK809 consist of 5 DCDCs, 9 LDOs and have the same
for these components except dcdc5.
2) The dcdc5 is a boost dcdc for RK817 and is a buck for RK809.
3) The RK817 has one switch but The Rk809 has two.
Changes in V2:
1. initialize the pm_pwroff_fn to NULL.
2. use EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL to export pm_power_off_prepare.
3. change patch 2/3/4/5 subjects.
Changes in V3
1. change patch 4 subjects
2. replace pr_ with dev_ for printing in patch 2
3. modify switch1 and switch2 configs in patch 2
4. explain gpio information for rk809 and rk817 in patch 4
Changes in V4:
1. modify some codes for patch 2 and patch 5 according to comments
2. add reviewer mail lists for patch 3 and 4
Changes in V5:
modify some codes for patch 1 according to reveiw comments for v3.
1) remove the pm_power_off_prepare() and replace with shutdown
call-back from syscore
2) move the macro REGMAP_IRQ_M into the regmap.h and rename it
3) make some dev_warn() log clear
Changes in V6:
modify some codes according to reveiw comments for v5.
Changes in V7:
modify some codes for patch 2 according to reveiw comments.
Tony Xie (6):
mfd: rk808: remove the id_table
mfd: rk808: Add RK817 and RK809 support
regulator: rk808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
dt-bindings: mfd: rk808: Add binding information for RK809 and RK817.
rtc: rk808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
clk: RK808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
.../devicetree/bindings/mfd/rk808.txt | 44 ++
drivers/clk/Kconfig | 9 +-
drivers/clk/clk-rk808.c | 64 +-
drivers/mfd/Kconfig | 6 +-
drivers/mfd/rk808.c | 199 +++++-
drivers/regulator/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/regulator/rk808-regulator.c | 657 +++++++++++++++++-
drivers/rtc/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/rtc/rtc-rk808.c | 68 +-
include/linux/mfd/rk808.h | 175 +++++
10 files changed, 1164 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)