[PATCH] spi: stm32: switch to SPDX identifier
From: Cezary Gapinski
Date: Mon Dec 24 2018 - 17:00:27 EST
Adopt the SPDX license identifier headers to ease license compliance
Signed-off-by: Cezary Gapinski <cezary.gapinski@xxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/spi/spi-stm32.c | 27 +++++++--------------------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/spi/spi-stm32.c b/drivers/spi/spi-stm32.c
index ad1e55d3d5d5..5f30578a4224 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,10 @@
- * STMicroelectronics STM32 SPI Controller driver (master mode only)
- * Copyright (C) 2017, STMicroelectronics - All Rights Reserved
- * Author(s): Amelie Delaunay <amelie.delaunay@xxxxxx> for STMicroelectronics.
- * License terms: GPL V2.0.
- * spi_stm32 driver is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation.
- * spi_stm32 driver is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
- * details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * spi_stm32 driver. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
+// STMicroelectronics STM32 SPI Controller driver (master mode only)
+// Copyright (C) 2017, STMicroelectronics - All Rights Reserved
+// Author(s): Amelie Delaunay <amelie.delaunay@xxxxxx> for STMicroelectronics.