Re: WARNING in apparmor_secid_to_secctx

From: Tetsuo Handa
Date: Tue Jan 29 2019 - 06:33:00 EST

On 2018/09/06 19:59, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 7:37 PM, Casey Schaufler <casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 9/5/2018 4:08 AM, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
>>> Thanks! I've re-enabled selinux on syzbot:
>>> https://github.com/google/syzkaller/commit/196410e4f5665d4d2bf6c818d06f1c8d03cfa8cc
>>> Now we will have instances with apparmor and with selinux.
>>
>> Any chance we could get a Smack instance as well?
>
> Hi Casey,
>
> Sure!
> Provided you want to fix bugs ;)
> I've setup an instance with smack enabled:
> https://github.com/google/syzkaller/commit/0bb7a7eb8e0958c6fbe2d69615b9fae4af88c8ee

Dmitry, is it possible to update configs for linux-next.git , for
we want to test a big change in LSM which will go to Linux 5.1 ?

TOMOYO security module (CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO=y) can now coexist with
SELinux/Smack/AppArmor security modules, and SafeSetID security module
(CONFIG_SECURITY_SAFESETID=y) was added. Testing with these modules also
enabled might find something...