Re: [GIT PULL] libnvdimm fixes for v5.0-rc4

From: Dan Williams
Date: Sat Feb 02 2019 - 15:43:26 EST

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:12 AM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 3:31 PM Williams, Dan J
> <dan.j.williams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Linus, please pull from:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nvdimm/nvdimm tags/libnvdimm-fixes-5.0-rc4
>
> Hmm. One more pr-tracker-bot note: going through the pull requests
> from the last week, I notice that this one didn't get a pr-tracker
> response.
>
> It looks like lkml still hates you, so your pull request email never
> made it to the list despite being cc'd. And thus it never makes it to
> the lore and pr-tracker-bot infrastructure either.
>
> Have you tried looking into why lkml has that red-hot hatred of your emails?
>
> Because it does seem to be personal - you have pissed off the email
> gods some way. Did you get a bounce?

No bounce, but I at least have good company in the shunned group.
Mel's analysis of the impact of page-allocator randomization [1]
somehow also missed lore.kernel.org, but lkml.org caught it [2]. Add
Dave Hansen on the outside chance his mail scripts have caught other
instances of patches sent to the list but not archived in
lore.kernel.org.

[1]: <20181012082213.GE5819@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[2]: https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/10/12/309