[PATCH v3 0/5]
From: Federico Vaga
Date: Fri Feb 08 2019 - 11:12:25 EST
This patch set provides improvements to the i2c-ocore driver.
[V2 -> V3]
- fix error condition on platform_get_irq(). Copied from
[V1 -> V2]
- replaced usleep_range() with udelay() so that the polling version can be
used in atomic context.
- added dedicated patch for minor style issues
- fixed delay computation
- use spin_lock_irqsave(), instead of spin_trylock_irqsave(). IACK is always
necessary and a trylock would generate an extra interrupt for nothing
- make the driver ready for an eventual master_xfer_irqless()