diff --git a/Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt b/Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt
index 2ea4c45cf1c8..7c229f59016f 100644
@@ -112,14 +112,11 @@ min_adv_mss - INTEGER
-ipfrag_high_thresh - INTEGER
- Maximum memory used to reassemble IP fragments. When
- ipfrag_high_thresh bytes of memory is allocated for this purpose,
- the fragment handler will toss packets until ipfrag_low_thresh
- is reached. This also serves as a maximum limit to namespaces
- different from the initial one.
-ipfrag_low_thresh - INTEGER
+ipfrag_high_thresh - LONG INTEGER
+ Maximum memory used to reassemble IP fragments.
+ipfrag_low_thresh - LONG INTEGER
+ (Obsolete since linux-4.17)
Maximum memory used to reassemble IP fragments before the kernel
begins to remove incomplete fragment queues to free up resources.
The kernel still accepts new fragments for defragmentation.
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP