On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 08:44:32PM -0800, Mark D Rustad wrote:
On Feb 8, 2019, at 2:54 AM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
diff --git a/Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt
index 2ea4c45cf1c8..7c229f59016f 100644
@@ -112,14 +112,11 @@ min_adv_mss - INTEGER
-ipfrag_high_thresh - INTEGER
- Maximum memory used to reassemble IP fragments. When
- ipfrag_high_thresh bytes of memory is allocated for this purpose,
- the fragment handler will toss packets until ipfrag_low_thresh
- is reached. This also serves as a maximum limit to namespaces
- different from the initial one.
-ipfrag_low_thresh - INTEGER
+ipfrag_high_thresh - LONG INTEGER
+ Maximum memory used to reassemble IP fragments.
+ipfrag_low_thresh - LONG INTEGER
+ (Obsolete since linux-4.17)
It seems very strange to say that it is obsolete since 4.17 in a 4.4 kernel.
4.17 is a point in time :)
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP