linux-next: build warning after merge of the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Feb 13 2019 - 19:18:50 EST

Hi all,

After merging the rdma tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/qp.c: In function 'hfi1_setup_wqe':
drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/qp.c:328:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
hfi1_setup_tid_rdma_wqe(qp, wqe);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/qp.c:329:2: note: here
case IB_QPT_UC:
^~~~

Introduced by commit

f1ab4efa6d32 ("IB/hfi1: Enable TID RDMA READ protocol")

I get this warning because I am building with -Wimplicit-fallthrough
in attempt to catch new additions early. The gcc warning can be turned
off by adding a /* fall through */ comment at the point the fall through
happens (assuming that the fall through is intentional).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell