xfstest status update - possible regression outside cifs in rc6

From: Steve French
Date: Sat Feb 16 2019 - 14:37:43 EST

Have been looking at the cifs buildbot's automated xfstest results
(azure test bucket in this case), and noticed possible regression
outside cifs with 5.0-rc6. Various xfstests started to fail on rc6
(didn't fail on rc5 or earlier, and no cifs changes involved).
Presumably someone else caught more of these these in testing another
fs since I noticed various mm/fs patches were reverted a few days ago
and these did fix most of the xfstest regressions with one exception -
I still see xfstest 422 fail on rc6 as of a couple of days ago
(although backing up to rc5 it didn't fail, and it wasn't obvious to
me at first which fs or mm change regressed this, and there were no
cifs changes).

Will see if I can narrow it down, or repro it in quicker environment.

--
Thanks,

Steve