Re: [Xen-devel] xen/evtchn and forced threaded irq

From: Julien Grall
Date: Fri Feb 22 2019 - 08:34:02 EST

Hi,

On 22/02/2019 12:38, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
On 2/20/19 10:46 PM, Julien Grall wrote:
Discussing with my team, a solution that came up would be to introduce one atomic field per event to record the number of event received. I will explore that solution tomorrow.
How will this help if events have some payload?

What payload? The event channel does not carry any payload. It only notify you that something happen. Then this is up to the user to decide what to you with it.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall