Re: Debian build polishing

From: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Date: Sun Mar 10 2019 - 14:50:49 EST

On 08.03.19 22:57, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

> The full debian directory lands in the O= directory. So presumably
> you could make it work for use case if there was a "make O=/build/dir
> debian-prepare" which copies the necessary debian/ files into the
> build directory and then someone could cd into /build/dir and run
> "dpkg-buildpackage"?

Didn't touch these rules at all, so it should still work as it used to.

I thought about changing the old deb rules to just call the new
debian/rules file, but haven't done so yet.

Maybe you could find some time to test whether my approach also
works for you ?

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult