sun6i MIPI DSI driver EoTp

From: Sergey Suloev
Date: Mon Mar 11 2019 - 14:43:50 EST

Hi, Maxime,

according to MIPI DSI spec chapter 8.8.2Â the EoTp packet can be enabled or disabled on the protocol level.
It seems like that it might be required for the panel I am working on (Himax HX8379A-based panel).
Here is some crappy driver I found on github showing that it might be an issue [1]

May I ask you if this feature supported by sun6i MIPI DSI driver and where ?
As there is no datasheet available, could you please help to support this feature (if not yet) ?

The second point is that the panel requires NON-BURST-WITH-SYNC-EVENTS mode.
Could it be a problem with the current driver?

[1] https://github.com/lnfamous/Kernel_Htc_Pico_CyanogenMod12.1/blob/ff5eed4b86f5c9e653ebde4d89fe969c6abf611a/drivers/video/msm/mipi_hx8379a_video_wvga_pt.c#L107

[2] https://github.com/lnfamous/Kernel_Htc_Pico_CyanogenMod12.1/blob/ff5eed4b86f5c9e653ebde4d89fe969c6abf611a/drivers/video/msm/mipi_hx8379a_video_wvga_pt.c#L92

Thank you,
Sergey