Re: pidfd design

From: Christian Brauner
Date: Mon Mar 25 2019 - 14:51:03 EST

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 02:04:35PM +0000, Michael Tirado wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 8:08 PM Alexey Dobriyan <adobriyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > pidfd code should be backed out immediately. Forget about /proc.
>
> Seems like Torvalds just merges this sort of "stuff" without reading
> it now, or there's something that auto accepted pull request to RC tree?

I don't mind controversy around patchsets but I'd appreciate it that
when they are started the Cc is not modified and main people who
maintain the code that is critized are removed. I'd like to be able to
respond without other people having to notify me that there's a
discussion going on I should be involved in.

Christian