Re: 32-bit Amlogic (ARM) SoC: kernel BUG in kfree()

From: Liang Yang
Date: Wed Apr 10 2019 - 07:09:24 EST

Hi Martin,

On 2019/4/5 12:30, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
Hi Liang,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 8:44 AM Liang Yang <liang.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Martin,

On 2019/3/29 2:03, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
Hi Liang,
[......]
I don't think it is caused by a different NAND type, but i have followed
the some test on my GXL platform. we can see the result from the
attachment. By the way, i don't find any information about this on meson
NFC datasheet, so i will ask our VLSI.
Martin, May you reproduce it with the new patch on meson8b platform ? I
need a more clear and easier compared log like gxl.txt. Thanks.
your gxl.txt is great, finally I can also compare my own results with
something that works for you!
in my results (see attachment) the "DATA_IN [256 B, force 8-bit]"
instructions result in a different info buffer output.
does this make any sense to you?

I have asked our VLSI designer for explanation or simulation result by
an e-mail. Thanks.
do you have any update on this?
Sorry. I haven't got reply from VLSI designer yet. We tried to improve
priority yesterday, but i still can't estimate the time. There is no document or change list showing the difference between m8/b and gxl/axg serial chips. Now it seems that we can't use command NFC_CMD_N2M on nand initialization for m8/b chips and use *read byte from NFC fifo register* instead.

Martin

.