Re: [RESEND4, PATCH 1/2] fuse: retrieve: cap requested size to negotiated max_write

From: Kirill Smelkov
Date: Wed Apr 24 2019 - 14:59:49 EST

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 09:09:58PM +0300, Kirill Smelkov wrote:
> Thanks again for tossing the patches,

I have to appologize here: I used the word "tossing" here as if it would
mean "processing" or "applying", but a friend of mine just said that it
means something like "throwing away" which completely changes the
message. Sorry, I did not meant that - it's just my english for which I
beg you pardon.

All I wanted to say is that I'm grateful that you reviewed and applied
the patches. So thanks and appologize for the inconveninece.

Kirill