Re: two small nommu cleanups

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Mon Apr 29 2019 - 19:23:44 EST

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 04:55:26 PDT (-0700), Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Any comments? It would be nice to get this in for this merge window
to make my life simpler with the RISC-V tree next merge window..

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 06:30:57PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Hi all,

these two patches avoid writing some boilerplate code for the upcoming
RISC-V nommu support, and might also help to clean up existing nommu
support in other architectures down the road.
---end quoted text---

I don't actually see any patches, can you point me to something?