Dear Friend,

From: Elizabeth Edwards
Date: Mon May 06 2019 - 15:38:13 EST

Dear Friend,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, as my pastor advised me to reject earthly reward and thanks by handing the project to someone I have never seen or met for a greater reward in heaven awaits for whoever can give such a costly donation. I came across your E-mail from my personal search, and I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before or after my death.
Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years, am from USA, still childless. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 8 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 2 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, Iâve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of Eighteen million five hundred thousand dollars ($18.5m) I deposited in a different account over 8 years now because I have tried to handle this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore. My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school for their survival.

If you will be honest, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as Iâve mentioned here, I will like you to provide me your personal data like. Contact me through this email address (elisabethe1981@xxxxxxxx) and also send me your private email address.

(1) Your full name:
(2) country:
(3) phone number:
(4) Age: