Re: [GIT PULL] spi updates for v5.2

From: Mark Brown
Date: Mon May 06 2019 - 23:10:12 EST

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 07:34:29PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> So I think it's just google that still doesn't like sirena.org.uk.
> Iirc, that's happened before, no?

In the past that always looked like it was triggered by some of the
blacklists that basically seem to have a business model that involves
at least partly charging people money for whitelisting and so are
perhaps a little trigger happy when it comes to listing servers. This
time around I'm not seeing any signs of that happening but I might've
missed some, I don't know if Google stopped using those blacklists or
something.