Re: Linux 5.1 on APU runs in circles with Call Traces

From: Marc Haber
Date: Tue May 14 2019 - 07:04:15 EST

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 09:32:03PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> I regret to inform you that I have now the third crippling issue in
> Linux 5.1, with the fourth one in the process of being isolated.

I had GPIOLIB missing in my kernel configuration. That was not
autodetected and resulted just in a bunch of kernel warnings scrolling
by in a second. make oldconfig allowed me to actually see the
warnings. Issue solved.

Greetings
Marc

Marc Haber | "I don't trust Computers. They | Mailadresse im Header
Leimen, Germany | lose things." Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 6224 1600402
Nordisch by Nature | How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 6224 1600421