Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the ecryptfs tree

From: Michael Schmitz
Date: Wed May 15 2019 - 00:29:56 EST

Hi,

Am 14.05.2019 um 13:22 schrieb Michael Schmitz:
Stephen,

I wasn't aware of the other asix module when submitting the phy driver.
The phy module gets autoloaded based on the PHY ID, so there's no reason
why it couldn't be renamed.

May I suggest ax88796b for the new module name?

I've got a patch series ready to go for this (compile tested).

I suppose this is meant to go through the net tree, Dave?

Cheers,

Michael

Cheers,

Michael